Here are some beliefs I hold that most people seem to disagree with:
- Best thing Mike Judge ever did? Beavis & Butt-Head. The TV show, not the movie.
- Putting lemon in glasses of water when not specifically asked to do so is totally unacceptable; restaurants that do so should be firebombed. (I didn't order lemon water! But you just ordered a firebomb.)
- How about washing your hands before going to the bathroom? If there's anything I don't want to touch with germy hands, it's my privates.
- It's stupid to be upset by the outcome of a sporting event.*
- Hillary would have lost.
- Dark chocolate is at least 100,000 times better than milk chocolate.
- Shakespeare: better on the page than on the stage.
- Sex without love: full of meaning, what are you talking about?
- District 9 was a bad movie.
- Michael Chabon is a bad writer. (Q.v.)
- Israel ≠ Judaism. (Q.v.)
- A sense of irony is indispensable. (Q.v.)
- You're not an agnostic, you're an atheist. (Q.v.)
- Firemen can be real assholes.
* I didn't have any opinion at all about the World Series until getting stuck on the downtown douchebag express this morning with a crowd of idiot Yankee fans. Now I guess I root for the Mets.